Hi fellow Wrenches,

I had to ask this question a few times about the difference between the
Lifeline GPL-L16T  and SunXtender PVX4050HT batteries from Concorde with our
sales rep before I received a quasi-answer;

The lifeline batteries are for RV and MARINE applications

Constant cycling up down

KEEP in mind they are both 400 amp 6 volt batteries

The sunxtender will do the same cycle capability

The difference is (let’s say in the cake mix ) the paste in the plates as the
sunxtenser are on float charge all the time

They tend to hold up longer in solar applications

I really think you should stick with the sunxtender as you are in the solar
business

There was no price difference, just stocking differences at the time, so we
ordered the Lifelines for that last job.

We haven’t had any of the SunXtenders or the Lifelines fail yet, and our oldest
SunXtender out there is a 2002 battery, still going!

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works

NABCEP Certified PV Installer

Office 530-582-4503