Chris
Froius was going to have there own we used a draker 1k panel (may have been
Deck) here is where we had another problem with Fronius, if they are in
direct weather they may leak and fill with rain water, they say this cant
happen but we had 9 for 9 leak, they had no solution so we put up a roof
over the array. This was Hawaii but pounding rain from the right angle may
be an issue just a FYI
Jerry