Hi Chris,

Please note that US models on the Symo 24.0-3 come with integrated fusing on
the terminal block, so what you are asking for may not be needed. SolarBos does
make some rather nice pass thru combiners as well, the F6sk-1FF-4xp is the part
number which we typically recommended. This is a "pass thru" version. There is
a combiner version as well.

Please note that the Fronius SnapInverter series (Galvo, Primo, Symo) are
Nema4x, which have passed all required testing, including being sprayed with a
hose with 65 GPM (Gallons per min) from a 1 inch nozzle from of 10 feet for 5
minutes. Fronius International has investigated water ingress problems
pertaining to our product. Statistics have shown that less than 1% of
installations in the USA have experienced water ingress problems. The majority
of these less than 1% of installations which experienced this, were found to be
installation errors (over 90%). The problem is usually when there are multiple
inverter installed on a site the same way, leading to multiple inverters with
water ingress, (IE, Improper Torque on the datcom cover).

If you have any questions, please contact me at technical support at
219-734-5500

Thanks
Chris Connell

/  Team Leader
/  Technical Support Dept.
/  Fronius USA LLC
/  6797 Fronius Drive  /  Portage, IN 46368/ USA

/  Main: +1 (219) 734-5500
/  Fax: +1 (219) 734-5502
/  connell.christop...@fronius.com<mailto:connell.christop...@fronius.com>  /
www.fronius.com<http://www.fronius.com/>