Pre-build it in a shipping container here! Have them pay for it all and
inspect before shipment. They can keep a small portion for your final
labor, travel, and expenses in a 2-way escrow account. When you are safely
home you get the final amount and they get back an amount that is more
than the amount you received. It is not cheap to set something like this
up so collect a fee at the start!

You have to do something to protect your most valuable treasure!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net