An installer I have been working with here in southern VT has also repeatedly
applied to become an installer with Tesla for powerwalls with no response.I
cannot in good conscience recommend their products based on their history and
unresponsiveness in our area. They may be great for Puerto Rico, and now
Australia, but have currently rated a thumbs down here. We are happy with the
sonnen product, delivery and support.
GlennSent from my 'smart' phone so please excuse spelling and typographical
errors.
------ Original message------From: Dave TedeyanDate: Tue, Feb 13, 2018 11:35
AMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Subject:Re: [RE-wrenches] experience with the Tesla
Powerwall
I think that this may have come up before, but I do not remember there being a
resolution:Do you guys have any tips on becoming a Tesla dealer? We have people
ask about it all the time, but we have not been able to get Tesla to respond.
We have installed Sonnen, which is also a great system, but the up front
expense scares many people away. We are located in upstate NY which may have
something to do with it.
Cheers,Dave

--
Dave Tedeyan