Hi Mac

Thanks for mentioning this, I’ve wondered about it a lot.
Maybe someone who’s a motor or electronics expert can chime in about what
potential damage can occur. Electronics, motors, VFD’s, are used to seeing
voltage +/- by a fair amount, but frequency is rarely off by more than a
fraction of a percent.

If the frequency shift is doing nothing more than turning the GT inverter off (
no stepped regulation) then why do that vs relay? It still makes for a 5 minute
delay on restart, correct?

Thx
Jay