From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> on behalf of Ray
<r...@solarray.com>
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 7:14 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] generator search

  We've had gen sets at 11,000 ft and way below zero start on propane for
decades without using the block or water heaters.  Ridiculous electric heating
loads on the other hand are a very bad idea off grid.  Just make sure the
propane supply lines are large enough so the pressure regulator doesn't freeze
up.

Ray Walters

Remote Solar