That's funny, Unirac were some of the weakest TOP mounts I ever used.  Better be sure and get stainless pipe for in the ground, because the pole right at the transition into the ground is the first thing that will rust.

Another idea,  it might be easier to find all Aluminum racking in a regular ground mount, and set it on concrete Sona tube risers.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760