How many of these are going bad? Is this a major problem, or has mismanagement ruined a few?

Drake

At 06:54 PM 7/26/2018, you wrote:
I was lucky that my local county Hazo-house took a look at the MSDS and said drop them off. The person there saw my big MSDS printout and said uh oh, but then she knew just where to look and said fine no problem drop them off. Too bad not everyone is that knowledgeable about what they are looking at.

These are so much easier to move when you take them apart too. 30 lbs cell blocks. Then you have some interesting parts to do something with. Attached is a photo of my Super Aquion Gravel Tamper tool. Some of the other aluminum parts will get incorporated into one of my homemade telescopes.

Brad
AEE Solar