Thanks Brad.

I too tried to match up the threaded lifting bolt per their spec with pieces
from McMaster for moving, and ordered eyes and nuts and adapters to do so. Went
to the site yesterday expecting to use them, only to find that the lifting bolt
on the stack was NOT per their spec, and it left me high and dry.

Fortunately I had some 1” tubular webbing with me for plan B or C and was able
to snake it under the pressure plate and used that to lift the bad stacks we
had planned for that day. Turns out a good hand cart works just as well as a
direct lift onto a moving dolly, so we abandoned that as well.

Interesting about the 45 degrees on the quick start guide. I tend to ignore the
glossy stuff and read the installation instruction manuals – 15 degrees is the
only allowable tip mentioned there.

Still getting pushback from the state EnCon about any liquid being disposed of
at a landfill, so we may also be doing some experimental disassembly…

Glenn