Marco
Am I missing something, all arrays are grounded even in Hawaii, I have
systems using the SMA Tripowers and ABB Trios, they are required to be
grounded and tested as so. Now if the modules "Leak" this can cause
resistance leaks in the array, its like a GFI. I have had issues with
inverters in Hawaii along with other areas tripping out due to low
resistance to earth, it can be the backing leaking, also from the edge of
the module. SunPower Modules are still grounded just on the other side.
Jerry