Assuming you have a sinewave inverter t this point, I agree with Jerry about
going to a 120vac fridge. However, I would suggest going to your computer
before the appliance store. For Kathleen and I, Energy Star rated is the
starting point. There is some really good info here:
https://library.cee1.org/content/qualifying-product-lists-residential-refrigerators

<https://library.cee1.org/content/qualifying-product-lists-residential-refrigerators>
If you can find a good one with defeat-able auto defrost, that’ll save a
bunch’o watts. Within the ES ratings there are still models which are more or
less efficient than others. Whatever you get will use more power than your
RF12, but that’s partly because you probably won’t find a good fridge under
18-19 cu.ft. You will love the 35-40% increase in capacity, but it isn’t a
completely free lunch. So throw a few more watts out in the sun. Hell, at
today’s PV prices, throw up a couple more kilowatts!
Good Luck, Bob-O