Wrenches
One size might not fit all the SMA Storage is limited to max 3 LG
batteries, that is a far cry from some of my smaller systems. Also LG per
LG is not a good battery for sustained back up, you may want to verify but
there is also inverter limitations. Outback might be an option for true
long term output while off grid.
Jerry