Subject: Re: OffList Re: [RE-wrenches] LiFePo4 vs BOS
From: "b...@midnitesolar.com" <b...@midnitesolar.com>
Date: Mon, January 07, 2019 4:09 pm
To: d...@foxfire-energy.com

Snoozing of course means that there is not enough PV input power to do any useful charging and to wait another 5 minutes
and try again.  That's what I had it doing when it was the MX60 anyway.  So, if the FETs blew, seeing snoozing for a while
could make sense.
You didn't CC the others, Dan, if you had meant to.
Thanks !
boB