Jay,

I saw one of their boxes, I believe it was the E-08W, on a job I recently
inspected and I found the quality of the boxes to be pretty cheap. One of
the posts that receives the screw for the cover was broken off and another
was stripped because someone over tightened it which looks really easy to
do. I can't imagine they'd hold up to much O&M work unless you never take
the cover off.

It did seem like a pretty nice solution but it's all plastic.

Thanks,
Will

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 1:11 PM Jay <jay.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I’m in need of a few single string 600v nema 1x discos.
>
> I’ve been looking at the IMO brand, they fit the bill and are low cost.
> Any comments pro/con and recommendations as to where to get them?
>
> Thx
> Jay
> Peltz power.
>
> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

*Will White*
Curriculum Developer

e: w...@solarenergy.org
w: www.solarenergy.org
p: 802-272-3092

# 093006-34

*FACT:  If we covered 0.33% of the earth with solar panels, we could power
the world with renewable energy.*

Do you envision a world powered by renewable energy? Be the change
<http://solarenergy.org/donate>.