From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Will
White
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:04 AM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Dc discos

Jay,

I saw one of their boxes, I believe it was the E-08W, on a job I recently
inspected and I found the quality of the boxes to be pretty cheap. One of the
posts that receives the screw for the cover was broken off and another was
stripped because someone over tightened it which looks really easy to do. I
can't imagine they'd hold up to much O&M work unless you never take the cover
off.

It did seem like a pretty nice solution but it's all plastic.

Thanks,

Will

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 1:11 PM Jay <jay.pe...@gmail.com