From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Ray
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:55 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] High altitude off-grid systems

We've had some systems at 11,000 ft plus, for almost 20 years.  We have
mixtures of Outback, Midnite, Blue Sky, and old Trace equipment.  Never any
issues with electronics related to altitude.  Actually the altitude related
system issues are generator derating, and array output exceeding STC ratings on
really clear cold days due to the thin atmosphere.  The third issue would be
installers not being able to catch our breath after jogging back to the truck.
Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760