I've recently been looking for the cause of random power drop offs to zero in an Enphase M215 system with LG260 PV module that was installed in 2013. Just one inverter in a system of fourteen has been doing this. Enphase suggested moving the inverter to a different PV module and sure enough doing that proved the problem wasn't with the inverter.  Intermittent zero output was being caused by the PV module.  In making the inverter/module change I found that all the LG 260 modules in this system have one MC4 connector and one H4 connector. At present I'm convinced the mismatched connector is the actual cause of the problem. Anyone else ever notice find PV modules with mixed MC4 and H4 connectors?

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar