Wrenches
I have been in the renewable industry for a very many years and l dont
quite  understand why someone would spend way to much on a refrigerator or
washer or even range when they have their own issues. I have always
suggested that my customers to buy a name brand machine,  efficiency always
a factor of course.  Then invest in more batteries, modules, inverter etc.
instead. In the long game it's a better investment with fewer headaches.
Granted in some cases a propane refrigerator might be better but this is
very seldom. But that's just me.
Jerry