Glenn,

OK, while I would prefer to not get into compiling code onto an ARM, my main question would be, how do you get the voltage value into the Arduino?

Rectify the AC voltage and then voltage divide down to the chip input pin?

Mark

On 11/2/2019 10:14 AM, Glenn Burt wrote:
Sounds like a job for an Arduino...

-Glenn
Sent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.

------ Original message------
*From: *Mark Frye
*Date: *Sat, Nov 2, 2019 1:05 PM
*To: *re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org <mailto:re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>;
*Cc: *
*Subject:*[RE-wrenches] Parts List For AC Couple Disconnect

Folks,

Can anyone share a parts list for setting up a AC couple disconnect?

I want to couple a
  non-frequency response grid-tied inverter to a
battery based stand-alone inverter.

I have only 8 amps output from the GT inverters, so can use 10A relay
contacts.

I want a device to monitor AC voltage and latch a coil on when it raises
above a set point (250VAC). I then want a timer to release the latch
after about 1 hour.

Sound about right? Are any vendors selling such a device? How about a
parts list from Digikey?

Thanks,

Mark Frye

List Address:RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org  <mailto: