OK Brian,

So I think you are confirming that monitoring AC side voltage is an acceptable way of deciding when to disconnect the GT inverters.

With my parts list, I have a delay time that would hold the GT inverters off-line for some period of time (I would probably set to 1 hour) before coming back on line after tipping off.

Mark