Doesn't the BB inverter have a relay output that can be linked to 'batteries
are full' and energize a relay to drop out the AC line to the GT inverter, thus
causing it to go offline?-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse
typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Mark FryeDate:
Sun, Nov 3, 2019 1:58 PMTo: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org;Cc: Subject:Re:
[RE-wrenches] Parts List For AC Couple Disconnect
    OK, the posts are coming in on the "no" side, but with
      uncertainty about how any given BB inverter might work.

    I still think that the BB charger is in charge (no pun) of
      sending power to the battery and if it the battery is at it's set
      point then the duty cycle on the transistors in the rectifier go
      down - zero. At that point the impedance of the AC line would
      appear to go up. In response the GT inverters would increase there
      output voltage in an attempt to over come the higher impedance.

 The voltage monitoring switch that I spec'd has a response delay
      setting. If I am running in offgrid mode, the main worry is
      voltage sag due to load. So generally, the inverter would be
      running at or below AC voltage set point. There may be spikes
      above voltage set point when a load is disconnected, but I could
      filter that out with the delay on the sensor.

    Still, this is why I am asking.

    Anyone on the list have more confidence in their understand of BB
      inverters in off-grid mode with AC coupled GT inverters?

    Mark

    On 11/3/2019 10:44 AM, Kienan Maxfield