Hey All,

I hope this is okay,  but I have a client who has a multicluster stack of
12 Sunny Island Inverters.

The system is around 4.5 years old, and unfortunately, the maintenance of
this system hasn't really been performed and the client has two Sunny
Islands down at the moment.  They are down due to loose connections on the
AC Terminal Block.

The terminal damage on these units is so severe, that the entire board
needs to be replaced.

I just got off the phone with SMA and I was informed that they won't repair
these inverters... or even ship replacement boards...

Has anyone ever dealt with this before?

Does anyone know of anybody who can repair these inverters or are these
clients stuck buying new inverters for such a minor repair?

Stay Healthy

Steve Higgins.

------------------------------
*Become a Certified PV Professional. Register for* *NABCEP CEC 2020*
<http://rollsbattery.com/nabcep2020> *using promo code* *20RBE*
<http://rollsbattery.com/nabcep2020>
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information transmitted herein is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy this message and all copies.