Yea weird times. Ha

I guess Zeke figured it out, oh well

I’ve got 4 meters, and they agree if and only if they get to full every few
days. If it goes longer they get further off. And I’m talking multiple
trimetrics all set exactly the same.

Given the flat curve of LipO, I don’t know if I trust external monitoring.
But you might have better data which I’d like to hear. Jay