Allen,

Did you use the battery terminals to pull the cells? I don’t see any other way
to grab the cells.

Great idea on the engine hoist!

rick brown
SolShine Energy Alternatives, LLC
Electrical & Solar Contracting Services
www.SolShineEnergyAlternatives.com
Check, Virginia 24072
540.808.9502

VA Class A Contractor Lic# 2705147660
VA Master Electrician Lic# 2710062762
VA Alternative Energy Systems Installer
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional 110112-21