From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of
frenergy
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:18 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Pentair Pump power

Just curious, the 120VAC 1/2 HP submersible that has to date been in the well
for the last 17 years has needed zero service, is there something about the
Pentair set-up you're referring to that needs regular or occasional service?
Believe me I understand your comment about schlepping service to some other
poor soul, but....

Is the Pentair powered with 240 Vac inverter power?

Bill

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

List rules & etiquette: