Good day!
With regards to Outback and MLSD we have used without a problem the Fire
Raptor system.  We have done 3 installations so far.  It is very
time consuming to say the least with wire management being the key
culprit.  We also use SolarEdge frequently and have found the Fire Raptor
system to be significantly more time consuming (2-3x).  The installation is
straightforward and pretty easy to integrate with Outback Inverters and FM
100's. The Fire Raptor instal manual is close to useless.  Brad at AEE
provided us with a variety of really good and easy to follow wiring
diagrams which give flexibility depending on install preferences and
equipment used. We have had no troubles since installation at any of the
sites. I am happy to share the diarams - pm me if interested.
My thoughts regarding their offering is that they are significantly over
priced for what they provide.  The wiring provided is clumsy at best.
Plenty of room for refinement and improvement in their offerings - but it
does provide us with a way to meet code requirements and keep our
inspectors happy for our roof mounted solar connected to our Outback based
balance of system.
The MLSD requirements for off grid systems sure have done a good job of
making safety expensive!  It helps drive the arguement for gound/pole mount
systems  - which i prefer anyway!
 I welcome info about any other system that may be available.

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa
Oregon LRT#25
Oregon Solarworks LLC