Along what Glenn is saying - I have often used wireless radios to get wifi
to the array. I used to use the Engenius ENH202 all the time and they were
great, but last I checked the prices went up. I have recently gotten the TP
Link CPE210. They are cheap, but not nearly as powerful. I was able to put
the ENH202 in the middle of someone's house and generally aim it in the
right direction and there would be great signal 500' away even through some
trees. The TP link one needs a much better line of sight.
Cheers,
Dave

*Dave Tedeyan, PE*
Senior Engineer | Taitem Engineering, PC

110 South Albany Street | Ithaca, NY 14850
o. *607.277.1118 x121*  f. 607.277.2119
www.taitem.com

Solar • Sustainability • Energy • Design
Certified B-Corporation since 2013