Jason,

You should dig into the PVWatts help documentation. They get into pretty
good detail on how their calculations work. You might find the answer
you're looking for there.

Thanks,
Will

--
*Will White*
Curriculum Developer

e: w...@solarenergy.org
w: www.solarenergy.org
p: 802-272-3092

# 093006-34
Do you envision a world powered by renewable energy? Be the change
<http://solarenergy.org/donate>.