Hey Wrenches,       Here to get some advice on mounting options for some Renogy
flexible panels on an airstream. I usually say no to any rvs but they are
friends of the owner so it's in my lap now. The panels have 6 eyelets on them
for mounting so I was thinking of using some sikaflex adhesive for the pack of
the panels and then some blind rivets for the eyelets with small piece of butyl
between the the bottom of the eyelet and the roof of the airstream to seal the
holes. Anyone done these before or have any advise?