I've replaced breakers with those symptoms and solved the problem.
---

On 2021-05-09 08:52, Kirk Herander, VSE wrote:

That's what I expected to find, i.e. evidence of a heat event / loose
connection at the breaker terminals (discolored and / or melted wire
insulation, etc.), no visual evidence or smell.

Kirk Herander / kirkh@vermont.solar Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC _Celebrating our 30th Anniversary 1991-2021!!_ www.vermont.solar [1] dba Vermont Solar Engineering 802.863.1202