Cool Tump !  I never did find it.... I know it is somewhere. Remember
after you enter it to hit accept and not enter. Xantrex use to have a user
forum and when XW came out, the project engiener Jeff Fieldhouse, who won
the DoD grant for developement was asked what XW means.
He said wel,l it means xantrex wins.

 Over 15 years now it is still the only inverter I have seen with an 80
pound toroid and a cooling channel that cools the electronics, without
blowing dust on them. Dust can get conductive and that was what DoD wanted
for long life.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/