From: James Rudolph<mailto:jamesrudolp...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 1:18 PM
To: RE-wrenches<mailto:re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Off Grid Food Truck

Aloha Wrences,
I am trying to help some folks out here power up their 400w refrigerator  that
is in their stationary food truck on the North Shore of Oahu.
I have a couple systems in mind ,but I am having a difficult time trying to
find someone to ship a kit out here. The suppliers on this island have not been
able to help with a small system that my client needs.
Does anyone have any experience shipping small off grid kits outside the 48
states , or have a contact/supplier that I can speak to?

Mahalo in advance.

James B. Rudolph
Independent Energy C-36080
ES #10816
NABCEP Certified PV Installer since 2009  #091209-155
C. 808.313.9701

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1epSX66lZx4hdpGIh0mKHasN-i0LVxd85&revid=0B_lycoVrDLvaZE1weVZDQkxvM2x0NS9hamZ0SEJwSHUreC9VPQ]