Aloha James.
I agree with Dana.
Check with Sunwize. We have had quite a few small systems shipped to Oahu for
small off grid from SunWize.

Thomas Hall
Solar Specialty Group
Www.solarspecialtygroup.com
thomash...@solarspecialtygroup.com
808-854-9539
NABCEP PV Installation Professional

On Aug 19, 2021, at 7:42 AM, Dana Orzel <d...@solarwork.com> wrote:

Check out the line of 12/24 vdc -120 vac NOVACOOL RV refers

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.
C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com
Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374
NABCEP # 051112-136
www.greatsolarworks.com<http://www.greatsolarworks.com>
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"