Jeremy - I second your positive opinion of the propane Honda Twin GX-6xx
engines for generator use, and I'm also intrigued by the Wildcat product
using them for that reason. I have a client with a 10+ year old Coleman
(back when they made real generators!) 9.5 kW propane generator with the
Honda GX-620 engine that has been almost trouble-free since installation.
And just about any Honda dealer will service it, though house calls are
still an issue. We did have to pull it and take it in when the homeowner's
son cross-threaded a spark plug during a routine service, but it was easy
enough to pick up slung beneath a tractor bucket, the engine has 2 decent
hoisting eyebolts.

Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.f...@greendustrialtraining.com>anbo...@gmail.com
970-672-4342