Hi Jason,
I recently did a microinverter swap of the old D380's to 54 of the IQ7
190's. Once it was commissioned I started seeing random MI's drop out, but
not always the same ones. I am pretty sure that this was due to
overvoltage. I measured the line voltage at 255v with the system turned
off.

Not being my original install, I am not sure if this was an issue before. I
wonder if somehow the IQ series could be more sensitive to overvoltage? But
anyway, try checking voltage...

Cheers,
Dave