yes, there are three versions of the cybo inverter, the one that I a most
familiar with produced a 60 HZ AC signal; the voltage did not exceed 120
volts or 240 volts.  The voltage out times the current out was equal to the
voltage in times current in.  This allowed me to operate a resistance load,
like a water heater.