Cybo is quite interesting. Makes me want to change my refusal to install
solar DHW anymore.

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 12:16 PM petertor--- via RE-wrenches <
re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:

> This is great information folks. It looks like Cybo has most of the load
> scenarios covered.
>
> I have one last question before I call them on Monday morning: "Do the
> Cybo inverters support LiFePO4 batteries? That is, does one of their four
> DC inputs not only auto-detect batteries but does it recognize LiFePO4 vs.
> PbAcid? It is my understanding that LiFePO4 batteries need a different
> charging cycle compared to PbAcid to attain a 100% SOC.
>
> - Peter
>
> Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D.
> President, California Solar Engineering
> 1107 Fair Oaks Blvd Ste. 351
> South Pasadena, CA 91030
> (323) 839-6108
>
> On 04/16/2022 3:59 PM Darryl Thayer via RE-wrenches <
> re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:
>

> yes, there are three versions of the cybo inverter, the one that I a most
> familiar with produced a 60 HZ AC signal; the voltage did not exceed 120
> volts or 240 volts.  The voltage out times the current out was equal to the
> voltage in times current in.  This allowed me to operate a resistance load,
> like a water heater.
>
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 2:39 PM Glenn Burt via RE-wrenches <
> re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:
>
> Take a look at Cybo inverters
>
> -Glenn
> Sent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh@vermont.solar <kirkh@vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 31st Anniversary 1991-2022!!*

*www.vermont.solar*
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.vermontsolarnow.com&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9f0330d75a244870112408d685311841%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636842843233477645&sdata=0NjyuKeQbEK6245SNnk8X4XnP9Q%2B%2BqtvcALkdDghvk4%3D&reserved=0>

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202