Ray, I don’t have too much time into troubleshooting, but I have confirmed
that inverter AC output readings on the RC are suggesting steady voltage
and frequency but my  meter readings are showing voltage from 108-135VAC
per leg and 60-95 Hz with or without loads. It sounds like a bad AC relay,
but I haven’t put in the head banging against the wall effort to track down
tech support that the previous installer had.

I agree, a THD would be a good next step.

Kindly,

Chris

Chris Sparadeo

C_802-369-4458