Found some damage to a customer's Grape CS-S-180-DJ PV modules this morning. Unlike anything I've ever seen; so I'm hoping that someone on this list can tell me the cause. I've put several photos of the cells online <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nQhTqahEx4whmmWyy89tqaEEGvzkvEps?usp=sharing> so you can inspect them. While it looks like there has been some localized heating on the traces, there isn't any evidence of damage on the rear of the PV modules. These are on an off grid system charging some 12-volt batteries. Thanks.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar