I found this brand at Home Depot.
No Ac required. Uses battery ignition. I didn’t look into reviews and Ive not used it.
Jay

On Sep 26, 2023, at 4:16 PM, Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar via RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:

Hey David,

I wish I could convince my clients to use a no AC power source ignition for baking and broiling. I gave up years ago and never could convince my wife.

The power system needs enough storage for winter use of appliances. The ranges now all have convection cooking and some can air fry.

There would be a higher divorce rate by trying to avoid the use of 500 watts to run an igniter. Wife acceptance factor or significant other. 😉
If I had to, I would specify another Premier or the Unique. I have a few clients that have a 2nd range in the garage
and that is their spare. It avoids the need of service in the dead of winter offgrid.

It would be a fantasy to have good appliance service where many of my people live. Good Luck!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
  https://offgridsolar1.com/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net