Hi!  I've been looking around for cross platform, C based/C generating
alternatives to flex/bison.  I have been seeing some references to the
combination of re2c/lemon as a viable alternative.

I was wondering - would there be interest in a CMake based build of
re2c?  My primary project makes use of CMake to ensure one unified
cross platform build logic, and if re2c were to prove viable I would
need to write a CMake build anyway (we have to ensure the tool is
available if no system installed version can be found, which means we
need to build it).  Would there be any interest in making such a build
"official"?  It really is helpful to have one build system cover a
wide variety of build tools.

Also, can anyone recommend a good introductory document for
re2c/lemon?  I've found a couple examples but a really good
step-by-step walkthrough would be awesome.

Cheers,
CY