On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Ulya Fokanova <skvad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In case it is of interest, BRL-CAD has done some work with re2c -
>> major changes were to add a CMake build system and have re2c use lemon
>> from sqlite instead of yacc/bison (primarily for Windows portability.)
>> We'd love to see these changes move back into upstream, if they are
>> acceptable - I suspect a bit of work would need to be done to support
>> lemon on the autotools side, since we don't use that build system, but
>> if there is interest I'd be willing to look into it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> CY
> Somehow your letter got into spam, so I read it only now. Sorry for a
> late reply. :)

Heh - no problem.  It happens - I guess it didn't like the sf link.

> I thought about switching to cmake. Currently I'm working on another
> issue, but when I get to re2c build system, I'll consider cmake.

Sounds good - please feel free to ask any questions or raise any
issues you'd like to see addressed with the current CMake build.  If
you have any questions about the bison->lemon port I can pass them on
to our resident expert - that port allows us to bootstrap and use re2c
natively on both Linux and Windows, which is extremely handy when it
comes to enforcing "thou shalt not edit generated source code" rules.

Cheers,
CY