I'm new to lisp and I thought using readable would be a great bridge for
learning lisp. So far it's been pretty good, except for one time :(
I'm following practical lisp and there's a little bit of code using a #', I
can't figure out how to sweeten this piece of code. Using the sweeten tool
replaces #' with syntax, (the result is also in the pastebin link below), but
it doesn't work when running, clisp tells me syntax is undefined.

Here's the piece of code that I'd like to sweeten.

It would be great if the docs contained examples on sweetening expressions that
use #' (and probably also for similar symbols, like ').