David A. Wheeler scripsit:

> In Clojure, "{" is already taken for maps, and "#{" for sets.  That
> interferes with {...} for infix.

More importantly, [] is used to enclose lambda variables and in other
situations in which Lisps use () for something other than application.
I think that Readable would have to be substantially rethought, or at
least enhanced greatly to understand the syntax (not just lexical syntax,
but keyword syntax) of Clojure in order to be usable at all.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        co...@ccil.org
Nobody expects the RESTifarian Inquisition!  Our chief weapon is