Real-Estate-Investor
May 24, 2010
5:49:54 PM
Join in on the fun!!

You have received this email as a condition of signing up to our website and
requesting properties that we have available.

I have several homes throughout Ohio @ $7,000.00 ea! They will not last!

Most are SFR with a minimum of 3 bedrooms only 1 2 bedroom home!
Also includes is a 4 Plex in Dayton, For $7,000.00, are you kidding me!!!

Can do a little better on pricing with a minimum purchase of only 5 properties!!

CASH Buyers or Non-Contingent LOC, absolutely positively no transactional
funding will be accepted...Sorry.
Buyers be ready to proof up, if you want to see the property details!

Join in on the fun!!

If you wish to unsubscribe, please reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line! <a
href="mailto:rewholesalek...@kc.rr.com";>Unsubscribe Me, Please</a>

Please make sure you have not selected receive messages individually in the
Yahoo or Google Groups, this will give you the impression you are receiving
emails directly from me, when in fact you are not.