Real-Estate-Investor
May 26, 2010
11:01:08 AM

You have received this email as a condition of signing up to our website and
requesting properties that we have available.

Unfortunately this GEM is back on, yet another fake buyer! Someone, someday
will have to explain to me how you make money by overhyping yourself. I have
a 24 Unit complex fully occupied less the owner's unit! I have very recent CPA
confirmed income/expense reports dated 5-17-2010!Originally on market for
$950K!! NOI of just under $102K!! This property is located literally within
walking distance to university in well known Texas town!Superb rental history
and property is in excellent condition! The 1 remaining unit will rent
extremely fast, owner has waiting list of tenants ready to take it!!Current
CAP of 9.64%!As always, POF prior to release of information! Contact me for
further information and proofing instructions! No Exceptions!!Purchase Price
$795,000.00 FIRM!!! Since all records are in place and very recent, we prefer a
closing within 10 -14 Days!
Please do not ask for property information, unless you have POF! All CASH and
NON-CONTINGENT LOC offers will be considered!

If you wish to unsubscribe, please reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line! <a
href="mailto:rewholesalek...@kc.rr.com";>Unsubscribe Me, Please</a>