Good afternoon,

We have just released the new Taiga 0.1.2. This release mainly has crash
fixes, more webdav implementation and the newest config creator. Below you
can read the whole changelog.
Get started here
http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Getting_Started_with_Taiga on the
updated wiki page.

Notes about a known bug in the config creator with regions.ini can be found
here:
http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Getting_Started_with_Taiga#Known_issues
Please read this before you start up your servers the first time to ensure a
smoother Taiga experience :)

*Changelog*
*Features*

   - Config Wizard now lets you change modrex database settings.
   - Sending webdav inventory url in login response to client for OpenSim
   agents.
   - Broadcasting webdav appearance url via ModRex for OpenSim agents.
   - llTextBox script function

*Bug Fixes*

   - Webdav put handler now checks for overwrite header and replaces the
   existing asset if exists.
   - Webdav encode/decode fixes for request paths.
   - Added missing "running rex mode" flag to login response. realXtend 0.4*
   viewers now don't need to manually switch to ogre rendering.
   - General crash fixes

You can post here about problems in setting up/running the servers so we can
try to help!

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer