Right click a item and select "copy asset ref" last one in the menu. I dont
know what that properties should show but doesent seem to work properly. If
you get "Asset url ref  not set to <assetname>" then collapse and expand the
folder again. This should do a propfind to the folder and fetch the custom
prop that is the asset ref. I have never used the properties things and
didnt know it even shows the url.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer