In Taiga the default port for login is 8002 so forget about 9000 with taiga
:) Grid server runs in the ROBUST console, that is 8003 port. You dont need
to know that in the client, you need the UserServer that is 8002. the other
servers need to know 8003 but that should be taken care of in the server
configs with the config wizard.

Also remember that creating a avatar card in Naali does not generate the
actual account. You have to do that in your realxtend auth console for rex
users or in the UserServer console "create user" command for OpenSim
avatars. And what Nathan said. Name is anything before the @ sign and server
is anything after it.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha